Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Gothic IV: Discuţii şi păreri
Acestea sunt niste raspunsuri la intrebarile puse de membrii comunitatii www.worldofgothic.com catre echipa de la Spellbound (acestia au un reprezentant pe wog.com numit Dietrich, nick-ul lui e
[Image: bannersigmi2.jpg]
replyReply
Un interviu super, desi nu prea imi place partea cu sistemul de lupta din Gothic III, care li se pare rau, si cu calaritul. Daca in jocurile precedente nu au fost cai sau camile (mai ales pe continent), nu mi s-ar parea un lucru bun sa putem calari pe insule.
replyReply
Nici mie nu imi place ideea cu calaritu , ce haz ar mai avea jocu ,daca mergi pe cal si dai cu sabia? sau eventual sa vezi orci pe cal Haha ar fii oribil.
You are a Mora !
replyReply
Daca orcii ar calari un animal, acela nu ar fi calul...
Si nu cred ca vei putea lovi cu sabia daca esti pe cal, poate cu o sulita... sau arc.

sunt putin iritat ca nu a vorbit despre cerintele de sistem... dar cand ma uit la screenshots, cu PC-ul meu il voi juca doar in imaginatia mea.
replyReply
Hmm... Sunt curios cum vor fi vrajile de schimbare a vremii... Si de-abia astept sa vad daca Spellbound vor scoate si un Level Editor! :-HiHi-:
replyReply
Inca ceva de la EDL :
Quote:Hi guys,

of course am I back and there's always hope.

I was away on personal and business matters and could not answer earlier. Sorry about that. When I came back this morning I was more than stunned to read the information that made its way across the great ocean. Interesting.

There are lots of rumors out there right now and I will try to clarify a few things.

Combat System
What the guys in the US saw has nothing to do with the final system. They were running the test level and there you can hit one human without any AI with your sword. That's about it. That has nothing to do with the stuff we are working on right now. So, just forget about it.

The "witches"
Well, we will not use old ladies, put them on broomsticks and send them through the air to save the world. The traditional term "witches" has nothing to do with the ladies you might encounter during the game. They run a different show and have other goals ... forget about the "witches".

The interface
You can customize your interface to your liking and leave out all the windows and bars that you don't like to see. You could even use the old Gothic Interface and don't use any of the new stuff we'll offer. Purists can use the life bar from Gothic 1 only if they are happy with it. Other players might want to use the mini map for example. It is up to you.

Two versions
There will not be two versions of the game. Period. The only choice you can make is about a different set of colors. That is a decision you can make once in the game and then forget about it. It is just a feature. It will in no way influence the story or anything else.

The nameless hero
Well, when the US-Publisher gives away the news as they did, who am I to say "veto".
Let's clarify what was written there:
10 years have passed since the Nameless Hero (NH) declared himself king and now he wages war throughout the country. He even wants to conquer the Southern Isles. His friends and close advisors are wondering about his strange behaviour and get the feeling that the king might not act by his free will. Strange things are going on.
During these dark and doomed days a new hero emerges in the south. A guy who will not take it anymore and he will do ... well whatever you want him to do. During his travels he might find new allies, even the old buddies of the king, who do not understand the rulings of their former friend. And he will meet new NPC and enemies, each with his/her own agenda. Whom can you trust now? The adventure goes on ...

That is all speculation, OK? That's a summary of the information that was out there.

The Gothic feeling is not gone. Right now you know about 5 % of the whole story and we will stick to the world, language, monsters, gods and so on. We will not turn the world upside down, but some new stuff has to happen, don't you think so? The story needs to go on and people might change over the course of 10 years.

I hope I could help a little bit.

-EDL

sursa: www.worldofgothic.com

p.s. scze ca n-am mai tradus, e tarziu :;S:
replyReply
Nici nu-mi trecea prin cap ca asha o sa fie povestea. The Nameless hero sa fie rege. Dintre sa-l detronez shi sa-i iau locu, sa ma alatur lui sau sa-l indrum spre calea cea dreapta, sigur nu ash alege sa-l detronez, pentru ca o sa-mi para rau sa-l omor pe eroul cu care am luptat in G1,2,3. Sper sa iasa bine Gothic 4.
In this world to be a human it's dangerous, but to be an assassin it's awesome!
replyReply
ZeKo Wrote:Nici mie nu imi place ideea cu calaritu , ce haz ar mai avea jocu ,daca mergi pe cal si dai cu sabia? sau eventual sa vezi orci pe cal Haha ar fii oribil.

Depinde si de faza. Orcii sa mearga pe caini orici...
Asta seara ies pe strada, ca felina dupa prada, ochii vad, inima cere, peste tot numai placere.
replyReply
Conform site-ului Tiscali Games, revista germana PC Games a dezvaluit
In this world to be a human it's dangerous, but to be an assassin it's awesome!
replyReply
Eu as alege sa il duc inapoi pe calea cea dreapta...Grin...chiar daca o sa fie mai greu...oricum...daca il joc in modul cel mai greu...cel putin simt ca joc...
Winnetou avea un VolksWagen, asa il chema pe cal
replyReply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gothic Remake Szekemri 59 6,608 03-19-2024, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Cyrus35
  Discuţii gothice generale Szekemri 238 68,930 11-30-2022, 04:04 PM
  20 ani de Gothic 2 Cyrus35 0 383 11-27-2022, 09:05 PM
  Să jucăm Gothic 1 pentru prima dată - 2018 FrenzyRageQuit 2 1,964 02-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Last Post: FrenzyRageQuit
  Gothic 2 Gold Edition problema ZeKo 3 2,463 07-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Last Post: ZeKo
  gothic 4 probleme cu incarcarea salvarilor danclaudiu95 2 1,959 06-27-2017, 09:21 PM
Last Post: cornel
  Download Gothic iReal2015 2 2,029 12-18-2016, 10:25 PM
Last Post: iReal2015
  Gothic 2 - Nelamuriri simba10 0 1,489 11-16-2016, 12:01 AM
Last Post: simba10
  Gothic 2 Velaya directX in romana Grim 4 2,356 10-30-2016, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Grim
  Gothic III Forsaken Gods in limba romana Grim 2 2,115 10-15-2016, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Grim