Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
constantino chest
First: Install the last patch: http://www.worldofgothic.com/dl/?go=dlfile&fileid=10

Second: you must kill Dexter, because he has a very important letter on him...

And Haha third: you need to fight a noble townsman who would inform Lord Andre. Best choice is Valentino. Wait for him behind Thorben`s house, he leaves the pub 4:00 sharp to go home. Kick him, after that use the spell on him. Then inform Ignaz. After that talk to Regis about the Valentino-fight. A nice benefit awaits you. Wink

And ... if you have any problems, you`re in the right place here Smile
replyReply
about quest with the scroll ovlivion ,hmmm try whit valentino listening: go and fight with him and win ....after (when raised) cast the spell (he does not remember anything) after all you win 200 gold and give it a ring if you beat Regis
Grin yeah what he said Necro Grin (And ... if you have any problems, you`re in the right place here) Smile
[Image: 242idki.png]
replyReply
thank you for those answers ..you all are great ...
I`m glad that i start a new game ..i didn`t found any letter on dexter Sad
i was thinking to kick valentino ass because he was rich and i wanted his money and i folowed him after he drunk a lot to his place ..but now that i know i complete my quest with that i will do it with pleasure
Thank you again ...i must search now a new kit to start faster i can.
replyReply
Look in this picture. I took that letter from Dexter, the lider of the gang of bandits, near Onar`s farm.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

replyReply