Poll: Din ce religie/cult faceti parte?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Crestin-Ortodox
73.47%
36 73.47%
Catolic
8.16%
4 8.16%
Neoprotestant
4.08%
2 4.08%
Ateu
8.16%
4 8.16%
Alta religie (specificati)
4.08%
2 4.08%
Agnostic
2.04%
1 2.04%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Religion Thread
Din ce religie/cult faceti parte? Ce opinie aveti despre religie? E folositoare sau nu? Care e parerea voastra referitoare la acest subiect?
Niste filmulete despre uimitorul Nick Vujicic, un om fara maini si fara picioare, care prin credinta si comportamentul sau este un adevarat exemplu...

Partea 1
Partea 2
Partea 3
Partea 4
Partea 5

Deoarece au fost niste probleme cu vechiul "Religion Thread" as vrea sa rescriu citatele de acolo:

"All things work together for the good of those who love God." That means that God won`t let anything happen to you, unless He has a good purpose for it."

"Don`t give up on God, because God won`t give up on you."

"God wants more of you, because He knows that deep down you have more need of Him."

"For as long as we get hungry and thirsty after righteousness there`s nothing that can separate us from the love of God, and the ministry He has for you."

"If you put your happyness in temporary things, your happyness will be temporary."

"I can do all things through Christ who give me the strenght" to get through anything, to do things...

"A man went to work comes home and he sees his house in fire, and it`s full of smoke and his child is upstairs in his room, and he can`t get out. And the only way out is jumping out the window. He says: <<Son, jump out the window!>>. The child says: <<But dadd, I can`t see you, I don`t know where you are>>. The father responds: <<That`s OK, I`m here, I will catch you!>>" --- Take this leep through faith, God your Father from Heaven will catch you.

F.E.A.R. ---> False Evidence Appearing Real

F.A.I.T.H. ---> Full Assurance In The Heart

I ask you all three questions:
  • Who are you? (spiritual speaking)
  • Where are you? (spiritual speaking)
  • Where you`ll go when you`ll not be here?

TO BE CONTINUED...
Bravo Dany Haha sincer toti ar trebui sa fie ca tine si tu esti un exemplu Grin Smile
[Image: 242idki.png]
Multumesc Smile dar ... Isus e un exemplu, Nick Vujicic e un exemplu, eu nu sunt...
Zici tu da` altii cred(ca mn)Smile
Deocamdata sunt intre ortodox si ateu, trebuie sa aleg....am fost botezat ortodox, dar am unele indoieli despre religie.
Cand oi alege, oi pune si la poll. Smile
Dupa parerea mea religia e doar un program initializat de marii oameni ai lumii antice pentru a putea manipula populatia, sa o tina sub control. Dar poate fi si altcv, ceea ce crede fiecare dintre noi.
Always fight against evil, even if it leads to youre death.
We should meet the enemies of god.
He who fears of being conquered is sure of defeat.
E sunt ortodox nu stiu ce sa spun daca as crede in Dumnezeu sau nu.
Am unu in clasa care nu crede in Dumnezeu si a spus asta in fata profei de religie Haha a fost o premiera:|
Bn o facut. Dak asa e at asa sa spuna, nu trebuie sa se teama sa recunoasca cv despre el. Smile
Always fight against evil, even if it leads to youre death.
We should meet the enemies of god.
He who fears of being conquered is sure of defeat.
@Buckingham: Depinde de ce intelegi tu prin botez.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Historical RPG thread de prezentare Hegan 6 3,642 12-29-2012, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Hegan