Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
risen mod starter error
Hi I have a problem with a mod starter. I installed the patch 1.10 and 1.11 as well as the risen starter mod that date. The problem is that wWhere give Internet database so we blo error on connection DB and can not do anything. I tried his cell completely risen starter uninstall the mod also registers all I deleted and re-installed and the problem still is. Pls how to solve it?
replyReply
Hello, I don't know what could cause this problem.

Have you tried the latest version of mod starter?

http://forum.deepsilver.com/forum/showth...-v-1-3-2-1

If yes, please respond and I will try to have a closer look.
----------------Worldofgothic----------------
---------PLAY
replyReply
Yes latest version I tried for several times and still the same problem. And I'm not the only one who has this same problem. Risen.cz forum to have this problem even one player and even he can not solve.
replyReply
I'm not 100% sure, but the servers seems to be the problem.. I don't have Risen installed on my pc, and therefore I can not test it.

-------------
Quote: from 2013 or so.
"But there seems to be a problem with the servers so you couldn't download any mod at all. "

-- Another quote: 2014

DB is offline.

-------------------------------------------
And from 19.11.2015 same news.

So yep, the database is offline and that's why the mod starter is not working.. It could work if you will use the tool in offline mode, download the mods and somehow copy them in the tool folder.
----------------Worldofgothic----------------
---------PLAY
replyReply
This is also a problem because I do not work with such modes are not familiar with. Could the developers of the mod starter repair should it go?
replyReply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Risen 1 în limba română: proiect finalizat Warhell 38 26,457 01-10-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: meph144
  Risen - Mod Starter Bogdan 1 14,900 02-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Bogdan
  [TOOL] Risen XMSH Builder Bogdan 0 2,107 01-19-2013, 11:16 PM
  [MOD] Autumn in Risen - texture pack Bogdan 2 2,783 12-16-2012, 03:24 PM
  Risen 2 - Mod Starter Bogdan 0 3,419 12-12-2012, 08:19 PM