Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
constantino chest
i have this problem :in constantino`s list i must find "goblin berry" but everywhere i go i find "goblin berries" .So what i must do ? can you help me ?
replyReply
Above all, welcome into our community! Smile And now, about your problem, take a look at this map...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

replyReply
(08-30-2009, 08:29 PM)Necro Wrote: Above all, welcome into our community! Smile And now, about your problem, take a look at this map...

Thank you for your welcome >Grin< . About my problem ..i saw that map to , and that make me put a question: Goblin Berry exist? I have all plants from the list, my diference is that i don`t have "Goblin Berry" but i have 4 "Goblin Berries" .it`s a diference on that word berry/berries and when i go to constantino he doesn`t recognize my plant Sad .look at attachement .. Thank you for your answer >Grin<

replyReply
is no diffrence, but be sure you have all the plants...
.Chorus Romance says Good Night.
replyReply
So, after Constantino gives you this task you need to talk with Zuris (a trader from marketplace) a ask him from were does Constantino usually gets his plants. After that, you go out through the East Gate of the city of Khorinis and turn left, and there you`ll find the goblin berry or goblin berries (there`s no difference) and a dragonroot Grin

And, i`ve find another goblin berry/berries near a tree, behind Akil`s farm...

replyReply
I ussaly go to Sagitta for the plants she have some of them Grin
replyReply
i allready have all the plants ...nothing happens Sad .Only constantino that tells me that "if i can`t get bla bla bla " and my only option is "i see ":|
replyReply
then, it's a bug.
.Chorus Romance says Good Night.
replyReply
I don`t know what`s do be done ... just look again at your plants to be 100 percent sure that you have them all.
replyReply
i`m 100 % Sad So i guess i must start my game from the begining ...but with another gothic kit ...Sad(

Another question i have Grin for my next game ..with that scrol oblivion who must be my "victim" to end the quest?:-? i tried on many but nothink worked :-??

And my last question Haha) i`ve killed Dexter ..this in wrong ?Haha

Thak you for your answers :X:X
replyReply