Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
King's Troops (RolePlay)
Toata lumea apartine acestei bresle, de la sapator la cel mai mare, ca sunteti rebeli n-avem de unde sa stim, puteti fi si loiali.
Everyone is in this guild, if u are a rebel we can't know, most of you should be loyal. *nonrp

I'm king's general Cristian, the Leader of his troops on land and sea, but most, high magician of fire. We are collecting ore for the king, but i'm investigating something big with the other mages.

This thread is strictly for roleplay, for non-roleplay post in the discussion thread.

The rebel thing is for the story-line, its an undercover organisation(see the other thread), i do not know who is one of them, but i know they exist. Its your choice if you want to be one of them or not.

(The higher rank has its duties and the lower ranks' duties [there are some exceptions])
Lord and Commander, main Judge, Duke and high magician of fire: Cristian
Lord and Commander, Judge, General and second in command:
Lord and Commander, Marshal in field:
Baron:
Generals:
Paladins:
Knights:
Elite Militians:
Militians:
Master:
Citizen:
Apprentice:

Hereby will be written the City laws :

1) Every person in the city to be considered as a "full" citizen, must find a work.
2) The Upper Quarters are reserved to the "full" citizen, the members of the militia and the royal army.
3) The City Halls are restricted to the members of the town militia and the royal army.
4) The Barracks are restricted to the members of the town militia ,the royal army and citizen who wants to join the militia or complaint about something.
5) Gambling is strictly forbidden, anyone who's found Gambling will be arrested for serious crime ( 15h-2 days game time jail ).
6) It is forbidden to sell or buy swampweed, anyone found smoking swamweed will be arrested for minor crime ( 3h-8h ) and may be interrogated about the dealer who will be arrested for serious crime ( 15h-2 days ).
7) Murderers will be arrested for very serious crime ( 2-10 days ). If repeats, they can get Hanged ( if hanged that means the character is dead, you'll have to play again with another name )
8) Anyone found with bandit's outfit will get attacked by everyone and go to jail ( time >= 10h )
9) To become a citizen, talk to the Governor or directly to the Lord
10) To become a member of the militia, talk to the Commander of the Militia, or directly to the Lord

Thread-urile marcate cu roleplay sunt strict pentru roleplay, daca aveti intrebari puneti-le in thread-ul cu discutii.
Threads that are marked with (RolePlay) are strictly for roleplay, if you have questions post them in the discussion thread.
replyReply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Monastery of Innos (RolePlay) Cristian 0 1,533 11-11-2013, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Cristian
  The Rebels (RolePlay) Cristian 0 1,606 09-22-2013, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Cristian