World of Gothic - Forum
Modding Contest - Printable Version

+- World of Gothic - Forum (https://worldofgothic.ro/forum)
+-- Forum: The tavern (https://worldofgothic.ro/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: By the Campfire (https://worldofgothic.ro/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Arena (https://worldofgothic.ro/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Modding Contest (/showthread.php?tid=4852)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Modding Contest - Szekemri - 03-02-2013

(03-02-2013, 05:42 PM)Ionutzel Wrote: Eu intru in echipa 1? Parca 1 e, cu terentel ( am o presimtire ca nu trebuia sa scriu asa ) cyrus etc. etc. etc.

Da. Esti cu noi in echipa. Cyrus, Paladin, roby14.

RE: Modding Contest - ThePaladinHero - 03-02-2013

Cand se vor face private?

(03-02-2013, 05:50 PM)ThePaladinHero Wrote: Cand se vor face private?

Cat de curand. Kristi mi-a cerut numele celor din echipe.

RE: Modding Contest - Kristi - 03-02-2013

Daca nu am gresit pe undeva, acum ar trebui sa fie totul aranjat asa cum trebuie.

RE: Modding Contest - Bogdan - 03-02-2013

Merge, multumim Kristi Smile

(03-02-2013, 06:13 PM)Kristi Wrote: Daca nu am gresit pe undeva, acum ar trebui sa fie totul aranjat asa cum trebuie.

Thanks.

RE: Modding Contest - Bogdan - 03-02-2013

Ok, there is something I would like to talk about. The single purpose of this project is to work together and learn together. Except for old nick and Terente, I don't think there is anyone else who knows how to mod. On the other hand, Aeternus is an excelent modder, way far more knowledable than any of us. That is way he could not have the same objectives as the rest of us have. Thus, I was thinking we do something like this: Aeternus will get access to both teams' sub-forums. This way, every time we stumble upon a problem, we can ask him to help. This would mean that he could not be member of one of the teams, he will be something like a mentor. Consequently, because there are 5 persons in Team 1, one of them will have to move to Team 2. This way, I think it would be easier for all of us. I also think Aeternus should be the judge, or one of the judges, at the end.

It's not a competition.. it's more like a game... that's the way i see it. I want to do something unique with our team, to learn things together and have fun doing it. I don't want to win.

So i do not agree with this idea. I know Aeternus is a excelent modder, but i knew that from the start. We still can ask him if we don't know how to do something..

RE: Modding Contest - Aeternitas - 03-03-2013

First of all I'm not Aeternus, but Aeternitas. Smile It's difference.

Of course, I will help both of teams if they have some problem to solve - just ask - but I also like the modding and so I like to make mods, not only to be a judge. It's boring to be a judge, it's passion to be a modder. So I want to participate on creating the mod of my team.

I understand that Bogdan feels a bit perplexed because I started fast so to keep on schedule, but so it's the competition and I'm convinced that in competition one learns much faster than in standard mod creation. It helps people struggle forward towards the goal.

I suggest both of the teams to use my tool Diakreion, so it makes the work much easier for newbies. I develop it further, even now, so it saves lot of time. You may there create NPC, items, make camps alive, just so, in a few seconds without much knowledge of programming or modding. You may also make suggestion what you want to add to Diakreion if it helps your work.

I have created the topic common for both of the teams, so we can discuss, compare or anything. See here.

RE: Modding Contest - Bogdan - 03-03-2013

I am tired. That is all. I have no fucking desire to continue this project. Thanks Aeternitas for not understanding one bit of everything I have been telling you.