Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gothic 2 Heights of Power MOD
Nu stiu daca a mai postat cineva aici despre modul asta in caz ca e mai postat delete la topic. Despre ce e vorba la acest mod explica acest om care este creat de el.

Ok this is a continuation of my earlier thread on the Fan-Made Gothic Sequel. I have decided to talk about this expansion here to keep my other thread clean and only have news about the sequel.

Basically this will add a bunch of features to Gothic II Gold:Night of the Raven without adding any new quests or anything. This will come with the new weapons I was going to add, but due to snags and other hassles I have decided to delay my initial release to add and implement the features of this expansion. Here's what I'm planning to implement and/or change, by no means a complete list:

Quote:
Features

- Several New Weapons, both Melee and Ranged
- Some Existing Weapons have been made stronger
- Bows/Crossbows which add bow/crossbow talent
- A New Special Weapon, upgradable at Innos Shrines!
- Many Armors have been made stronger and offer better protection
- Belts for Paladin's/Dragon Hunter's Armor
- New Jewelry
- Elixirs of Strength/Dexterity offer a +5 bonus.
Those were basically what I had implemented before or was planning to add. Here's what I'm still adding, you guys will love this.

Quote:
- XP Yields of most quests have been doubled or tripled, or even more in some cases.
- LP costs are static, will only cost 1 LP per skill point to train Statistics or Weapon Talents.
- Costs less LP to learn certain special skills (ie hunting, alchemy, etc.)
- New Weapons to Forge.
- Stone Tablets are now far more effective.
- Stats can now be trained up to 300.
- Joining the Militia now adds +10% to all your weapon talents, Joining the Mercenaries now grants a +15 bonus to your Strength/Dexterity, Joining the Monastery gives you a +25 Mana Bonus.
- King's Sorrel, Dragonroots, and Goblin Berries are now far more plentiful!
That was the nice part, here's where it gets ugly.
Quote:
- All enemies will now be SIGNIFICANTLY tougher, they are now twice as strong in some cases. However they will yield far more XP.
- The Dragons are now truly fearsome adversaries, the weakest of them has been made nearly as tough as the Undead Dragon, and for the Undead Dragon, well.... he's pretty evil now . You will CRY when you fight them now, trust me!
- There will be waayyyyy more Orcs in the Valley of Mines, making it look more like an area under siege, as opposed to it looking like the orcs are having some sort of rally. (UR-SHAK for President!)
- Actual Orcs behind the Orc Wall, *gasp* did I say that? Of course, you'll have to find your way over first. The Valley of Mines will get a lot cooler, and the Orcs a lot tougher! Of course, the mighty alien dwarf's warning will still be there, but go a little farther and you will be cursing the lying bastard!
Thats basically it, though there will be a lot more added before I'm done! You will see why the expansion is called The Heights of Power, as in the end, the Nameless Hero will become a really fearsome dude, about as powerful as you typically are by the end of Gothic 3, perhaps even more so!

stie cineva de unde pot downloda? acest mod.. am tot cautat dar nimic!
replyReply
Korianous este creatorul modului. Il poti lua de Aici. ~postul la 6-lea. Presupun ca-ti trebuie cont.
----------------Worldofgothic----------------
---------PLAY
replyReply
nu sunt fan modding,, prefer jocul asa cum este... in ultima vreme ma dezamagit destule moduri pe care le-am jucat crezand ca o sa gasesc ceva schimbat si nou avand in compozitia sa balanta jocului, dar nuuu...tot ce am vazut a fost niste mobi pusi pe oriunde care tot timpul te atacau cand mergeai pe drum....... voi vedea daca modul merita jucat,,,, dar asta in vacanta n-am timp deocamdata Wink)
replyReply
interesant mod...sa vedem daca e ceva de el

EDIT:linku de mai sus e beta

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/sho...ost7333249
linkul bun aici
May you be half an hour in heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

Back from the dead. Not alive yet though.
replyReply
Sa traiesti Raven, o sa il incerc si eu si o sa vin cu o parere despre mod am vazut si ceva LP pe youtube si mi-a placut.
replyReply
(05-10-2011, 02:08 PM)Raven Wrote: interesant mod...sa vedem daca e ceva de el

linkul bun aici

Cred ca linkul lui Pepe e bun, beta inseamna defapt o versiunea upgradata a versiunii alpha.
[Image: 242idki.png]
replyReply
(05-10-2011, 04:35 PM)carnage12 Wrote:
(05-10-2011, 02:08 PM)Raven Wrote: interesant mod...sa vedem daca e ceva de el

linkul bun aici

Cred ca linkul lui Pepe e bun, beta inseamna defapt o versiunea upgradata a versiunii alpha.

Nu. Versiunea lui Raven e cea mai noua.

----------------Worldofgothic----------------
---------PLAY
replyReply
Totusi, a reusit cineva sa il instaleze mie unu nu mi-a mers.
replyReply
(05-10-2011, 04:50 PM)Gothic1234 Wrote: Totusi, a reusit cineva sa il instaleze mie unu nu mi-a mers.

Installation-

Basically, extract the Heights_of_Power_Exp.vdf and put it in the /Data folder of your Gothic II Gold install. Note that this expansion will NOT work with the original Gothic II.
[Image: 242idki.png]
replyReply
merge ca uns
am testat schimbarile din release notes si merg toate
frumos mod, desi per total jocul e mai greu
am iar pofta de gothicGrin
May you be half an hour in heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

Back from the dead. Not alive yet though.
replyReply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gothic Multiplayer Moderation 1 1,716 07-13-2014, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Szekemri
  Proiect:Seria Gothic in romana ajerk 3 2,237 06-29-2014, 12:52 PM
  Gothic 3 Unknown Land Cryssalis 22 8,462 02-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Cryssalis
  Gothic Multiplayer Video/Pics BeoWulf 30 9,992 09-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Edd
  Project Destiny Gothic Multiplayer daniels 11 4,999 08-28-2013, 04:28 PM
Last Post: cornel
  Gothic 2 night of the raven returning mod english sleeperoldman 1 2,415 08-13-2013, 07:39 PM
  Gothic 3 english version Deneky 5 2,690 06-11-2013, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Deneky
  Gothic Multiplayer: Intrebari & Raspunsuri HeRoNaMeLeSs 52 14,923 05-30-2013, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Edd
  Ai mai juca Gothic daca... ? Edg 758 195,271 05-27-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Bogdan
Wink Maxima-Gothic.RO HeRoNaMeLeSs 13 4,566 05-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Last Post: HeRoNaMeLeSs