Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Jokes
Customer: I have been ringing 0700 2300 for two days and can't get through to inquiries, can you help?
Operator: Where did you get that number from, sir?
Customer: It was on the door to the Travel Centre.
Operator: Sir, they are our opening hours.

Referee report: "This paper contains much that is new and much that is true. Unfortunately, that which is true is not new and that which is new is not true."

Bill Clinton, Boris Yeltsin, and Bill Gates were called in by God. God informed them that he was very unhappy about what was going on in this world. Since things were so bad, he told the three that he was destroying the Earth in 3 days.

They were all allowed to return to their homes and businesses, and tell their friends and colleagues what was happening. God did tell them though, that no matter what they did he was "not"changing his mind. So, . .

Bill Clinton went in and told his staff, "I have good news and bad news for you. First the good news . . . there "is" a God. The bad news is that he is destroying the Earth in 3 days."

Boris Yeltsin went back and told his staff, "I have bad news and more bad news. The first was . . . there "is" a God. The second was that he is destroying the Earth in 3 days."

Bill Gates went back and told his staff, "I have good news and good news. First . . . God thinks I am one of the three most important people in the world. Second . . . you don't have to fix the bugs in Windows 98.

Hope you have enjoyed it.
replyReply
First...very good jokes, especially the last one.

(01-12-2010, 12:02 PM)andrewan Wrote: Second . . . you don't have to fix the bugs in Windows 98.

Hope you have enjoyed it.

Second...either way the guys from Microsoft wouldn't have fixed the bugs in Windows 98. I mean, who needs Windows 98 when you have XP, Vista and 7???

...and yeah, I have indeed enjoyed them.
May you be half an hour in heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

Back from the dead. Not alive yet though.
replyReply
(01-16-2010, 07:22 PM)Raven Wrote: Second...either way the guys from Microsoft wouldn't have fixed the bugs in Windows 98. I mean, who needs Windows 98 when you have XP, Vista and 7???

People from 1998 and forth Rolleye
replyReply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ufy says 'Good Bye' ufy 27 6,877 10-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Carnage
  Good Point. ufy 19 6,176 06-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Last Post: alexbaros